The term ‘The Spirit of Kalamazoo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 402 Walnut Woods Ct. Plainwell, MI 49080. Our company registration number is 45-2517835 for The Spirit of Kalamazoo at 402 Walnut Woods Ct. Plainwell, MI 49080. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Spirit of Kalamazoo’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: Kathleenewidner@gmail.com
By Phone: (269) 382-6249
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
All products listed on the website for purchase are available for shipping.
Goods are targeted to ship within three business days of the completed customer purchase (unless otherwise specifically communicated to the customer).
The Spirit of Kalamazoo uses the U.S. Postal Service and will ship anywhere in the continental U.S.
A flat rate of $6.00 per order is charged for shipping.
Customers can email the address on their receipt to check the status of their order.
Customers wishing to pick their purchase up in store are welcome to visit us in person at 128 Portage St. Kalamazoo, MI 49007. Please check the website for the most current hours of operation.
All products are returnable to the store if they still have their tags and have not been worn or washed by the customer.
Returns should be completed within 30 days of the original purchase date. Merchandise should be shipped to the following address:
The Spirit of Kalamazoo
128 Portage St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Refunds for the purchase prices of merchandise will be credited back to the customer’s credit card used for the original transaction. Original shipping rates are NOT refundable but we will ship an exchanged product back to the customer at our expense (different size for example).
Any questions or concerns regarding the return policy can be addressed to the email address, email@example.com.